Our services consist of…
01. A telephone helpline between the hours of 9am-11pm, 7 days-a-week
02. Group Support Sessions (sexual awareness, sexual health, mental health, dealing with stress, self care etc.).
03. One-to-one Support Sessions.
04. Chaperone service to enable our clients to declare their LGBTQ+ identity and feel safe doing so.
Group Support Sessions
Educating the community on taboo topics which are often overlooked.
Our educational workshops and activity sessions are run daily and are held in a secure, discreet location, disclosed upon booking.
Under Veil offers classes and workshops that focus particularly upon sensitive topics within the LGBTQ+ community which are often avoided due to cultural/religious stigma. We at Under Veil want to educate our community on relatable subjects such as: discrimination awareness, overcoming substance abuse, forming healthy relationships and sexual health awareness.
Please contact us on email@example.com or 03333 660176 stating:
- The date and workshop/activity you would like to attend
- Contact name
- Contact number and email address
- Confirmation of booking and information of event shall be sent
directly to contact upon enquiry.
If you’re more comfortable confiding in one of our fully-trained staff members, we at Under Veil also give you an option to attend our one-to-one support sessions. We are able to sign post to the correct clinical support streams if deemed necessary, 100% confidential.